The basic safety requirements of one-piece sanitary napkin machine are mainly as follows:
1.The arrangement should be reasonable, so that it is easy for the operator to load and unload work pieces, process observation and remove debris; it should also be easy for maintenance personnel to check and maintain.
2.The strength and stiffness of the parts should meet the safety requirements, and the installation should be firm and should not fail frequently.
3.According to the relevant safety requirements, the equipment must be installed with reasonable and reliable safety devices that do not affect the operation. For example, the following devices.
(1) Rotating moving parts should be equipped with safety guards such as shields or protective flaps, protective rails, etc. to prevent strangulation.
(2) For parts that can cause dangerous accidents, such as overpressure, overload, over temperature, over time, over travel, etc. again, overload limiters, travel limiters, safety valves, temperature relays, time breakers, etc. should be installed so that when dangerous situations occur, the danger is eliminated and accidents are prevented due to the action of the safety devices.
(3) When certain actions need to be warned or reminded, signal devices or warning signs should be installed. Such as electric bells, horns, buzzers and other sound signals, as well as a variety of light signals. A variety of warning signs are part of this safety device.
(4) For some action sequence can not be reversed parts. Parts should be equipped with interlocking devices. That is, a certain action must be carried out only after the previous action is completed, otherwise it is not possible. This ensures that an accident does not occur because the action sequence is wrong.
4.Electrical devices must meet electrical safety requirements, mainly the following points.
(1) The power supply line must be properly installed without damage or exposed copper.
(2) Motor insulation should be good, and its terminal block should be protected by a cover plate to prevent direct contact.
(3) Switches and buttons should be intact, and their charged parts should not be exposed.
(4) There should be a good grounding or zeroing device, the connection line should be firm and not disconnected.
(5) Local lighting should be 36V voltage, prohibit the use of 1lov or 220V voltage.
5.The operating handle and foot switch should meet the following requirements.
(1) Important handles should have a reliable positioning and locking device. The length of the coaxial handle should be significantly different.
(2) The hand wheel can be detached from the shaft when maneuvering to prevent injury with the shaft rotation.
(3) The foot switch should have a protective cover or be hidden in the concave part of the bed to avoid falling parts falling on the switch, starting the device and hurting people.
6.The device operation site should have a good environment, that is, the lighting should be appropriate, humidity and temperature should be moderate, noise and vibration should be small, and parts and tools should be neatly arranged. Because this can make the operator feel comfortable and focus on the work.
7.Each device should be based on its performance. Operation sequence, etc. to develop safety operating procedures and inspection. Lubrication. Maintenance and other systems for the operator to comply.