1) Remove machine of sanitary napkins without chips, wrap the power cord, remove the coupling, wind cover, wind blade and front and rear end cover, remove the rotor, pry open the bearing cover, clean the bearing with gasoline or kerosene (if the bearing is badly worn, it should be replaced), and add oil to the bearing. The amount of lubricating oil used under the routine:2 poles is half of the bearing, 4.6 poles is two-thirds of the bearing, not too much. The lubricant used in the bearing is calcium sodium-based grease high-speed grease.
2) Check the stator winding resistance, you can use 500 volt ohm meter, check the insulation resistance between each phase and relative insulation resistance, if the insulation resistance is less than 0.5 megohm, stator winding resistance dry, winding resistance oil can be scrubbed with gasoline, such as winding resistance insulation aging (brown), stator winding resistance preheating brush insulation paint, and then dry.
3) Drying methods.
Bulb drying method: infrared bulb against the winding resistance, one end or two ends heated at the same time.
Electric stove or coal stove heating method: put an electric stove or coal stove under the stator, the stove is separated by a thin iron plate, indirect heating, the stator is placed on top of the end cover, covered with a sack, after drying for a period of time, the stator should be turned over to continue drying, but pay attention to fire prevention, because the volatile gas in the paint and lacquer is flammable.
Dampness is a fatal factor that causes machine of sanitary napkins without chips failure. Splashing rain or moisture from condensation can invade inside. Especially when it is in intermittent operation period, after being parked for several months, the coil insulation should be checked before use, otherwise it is easy to burn out. If it is wet, the following methods can be used.
1）Circulating hot air drying method:The drying room (such as refractory brick masonry) is made of heat insulation material, with air outlet on the top and air inlet on the side, and the hot air temperature of the drying room is controlled at about 100℃.
(2) bulb drying method: one or more high-power incandescent bulbs (such as 100W) into the cavity for drying. Note: the bulb should not be too close to the coil, so as not to burn the coil. The shell can be covered with canvas and other items to keep warm.
(1) quicklime desiccant. The main component is calcium oxide, and its water absorption ability is realized through chemical reaction, so the water absorption is irreversible. Regardless of the humidity of the external environment, it can maintain the moisture absorption capacity of more than 35% of its own weight. It is more suitable for low temperature preservation, with good drying and moisture absorption effect and low price.
(2) Silica gel desiccant. The desiccant is different varieties of silica gel packed in moisture-permeable bags. The main raw material of silica gel is aqueous silica, which has high microporous structure, non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, stable chemical performance and strong moisture absorption performance. Relatively expensive.
(4) Self-heating air-drying method: Suitable for personnel without tools and handling experience, but it takes a long time. This method must test the insulation performance before starting.
In addition, you should also be reminded that in order to avoid the risk of electric shock caused by water still inside the machine, confirm that the equipment is completely dry, it should be placed in a ventilated and dry place for about a week, and check the whole machine grounding wire to avoid short circuit failure of the grounding wire in water.