Tampons are a more girl-friendly and convenient product, but many women have not tried them and are therefore worried about them. The article tells women how to use the product in a simple way.
How to use the applicator to insert tampon
- Throw the paper package into the trash after opening the package. Drive gently to ensure that the commodity rope is firm.
- Before inserting, gently push the inner applicator tube to check that it reaches the tip of the applicator so that the sliver is almost out of the applicator.
- Decide whether to sit or stand throughout the insertion. If you choose to sit down, the bathroom is a good place to go. If you expect to stand up when you add, support one foot on something so that one leg is higher than the other.
- Place the tampon to the core of the outer end of the applicator. Place the tip of the applicator into the vaginal opening from a back-down view. Push the applicator back until you can feel the end of the external applicator tube at the junction of the intravaginal tube.
- Next, while holding the outer applicator tube, feed the inner applicator tube into the vagina until the tampon is fully inserted and the ends of the inner and outer applicator tubes meet. For better insertion, make sure the two sides of the applicator meet exactly at the intravaginal interface.
- Gently pull the applicator out of the vagina, making sure to feel the cord protruding from the bottom of the product.
- When you are ready to remove or replace, release the pressure and gently pull the cord attached to the end of the item until it comes out. Used items should be thrown away in the trash, not flushed down the toilet.
- Wash hands and sanitize after inserting or removing items.
How to insert tampon without applicator
- Remove and discard the paper packaging according to the packaging instructions, and then release the rope.
- Place your ring finger on the bottom of the item and hold both sides with your thumb and middle thumb.
- Stand on one leg (put your foot on the toilet or tub) or sit on the toilet, inhale deeply and release the pressure.
- Use the other hand to gently hold the skin around the vaginal opening.
- Take the tampon and insert it into your vagina with the full length of your ring finger, pointing towards your lower back.
- It is not easy to experience it when put in the right place, hanging the rope outside our body.
- Wash hands and disinfect after inserting or removing.
The article details how to properly use tampon products with and without applicators, and we hope it will be of assistance to you.