Faults such as deformation, fracture and corrosion of parts caused by normal wear or physical and chemical changes of parts of semi-automatic baby diaper equipment are also called natural faults. In order to prevent the failure of semi-automatic baby diaper equipment, the whole equipment shall be inspected.
The whole machine inspection is the inspection of the technical condition of the whole machine. Including the working capacity, power and economic performance of semi-automatic baby diaper equipment. The inspection methods are as follows:
This method is simple, feasible and widely used. It can be divided into:
(1) Visual inspection method: determine the surface damage of parts by visual inspection or with the help of magnifying glass, such as roughness, groove, crack, scratch, peeling (peeling), fracture, large deformation of parts, serious wear, surface annealing and ablation, etc. There are also paint film rupture, dislocation of elastic coupling, threaded connection, riveting and sealing paint film rupture, etc.
(2) Knocking method: for the indistinct cracks of shell parts and the combination of bearing alloy and bottom tile, it can be judged by whether the knocking sound is crisp or hoarse.
(3) Comparison method: compare the new standard parts with the tested parts to identify the technical status of the tested parts. Such as the free length of spring, the length of chain, the quality of rolling bearing, etc.
The wear or deformation of parts will cause the change of size and shape, or the decline of technical properties (such as elasticity) due to fatigue. It can be measured by measuring tools and instruments and compared with the allowable standards to determine whether to continue to use, to be repaired or scrapped. For example, measure rolling bearing clearance, temperature rise, gear wear, spring elasticity, etc.
Detecting hidden defects of parts, especially minor defects of important parts, is of great significance to ensure maintenance quality and use safety, and must be carried out carefully. There are mainly the following methods:
(1) Penetration display method: immerse the cleaned parts in kerosene or diesel oil for a moment, wipe the surface dry after taking it out, sprinkle a layer of talc powder, and then tap the non working surface of the parts with a small hammer. If the parts have cracks, the oil immersed in the cracks will seep out due to vibration, which will make the talc powder at the cracks show yellow line marks.
(2) Fluorescent display method: first clean the surface of the inspected part, irradiate and preheat it with an ultraviolet lamp for 10 minutes, so that the surface of the workpiece is dark purple under the observation of the ultraviolet lamp, and then apply the fluorescent display solution evenly on the working surface of the part to show the yellow green defect trace.
(3) Flaw detection method: magnetic particle flaw detection, ultrasonic inspection and radiographic inspection. It is mainly used to measure internal defects of parts and weld quality.
The overall inspection of semi-automatic baby diaper equipment is the comprehensive quality appraisal of mechanical equipment after repair. It is an important link to ensure the good performance, safety and reliability of machinery after delivery.