Through the understanding of the basic parameters, technical requirements and normal working conditions of sanitary napkin machine, further judge the product standards of sanitary napkin machine.
Sanitary napkin equipment is mainly composed of the following systems:
(1) Feeding system.
(2) Conveying system.
(3) Deviation correction system.
(4) Tension control system.
(5) Hot pressing system.
(6) Suction system.
(7) Transmission system.
(8) Phase adjustment system.
(9) Sizing system.
(10) Packaging system.
(11) Electrical system.
(12) Waste suction system for leftover materials.
(13) Camera system.
(14) Cooling system.
(15) Waste removal system.
(16) Dust removal system.
(1) Service conditions
Sanitary napkin machines meeting the requirements of this standard shall work normally under the following conditions.
(2) Environmental conditions
Temperature: in the range of 5c-40c: for special environment, additional requirements are required.
Humidity: when the maximum temperature is 40C, the relative humidity shall not exceed 50% (e.g. 90% at 20c).
The dust, acid, corrosive gas, salt and other pollutants in the air around the sanitary napkin machine shall not exceed the normal content. The altitude shall not exceed 1000 meters. Quality of power supply network: the fluctuation of power supply voltage shall not exceed 10% of the rated value, the frequency is 50Hz or 60Hz, the voltage is unbalanced, and the negative sequence and zero sequence of three-phase voltage shall not exceed 2% of the positive sequence component.
(1) The principles of beautiful appearance, reasonable layout, compact structure, complete configuration, simple operation and convenient maintenance shall be followed.
(2) Drawings and technical documents that shall be prepared in accordance with the specified procedures.
(3) Sanitary napkin machine shall be free of pollution, damage, bump, scratch, burr, etc.
(4) Parts of sanitary napkin equipment shall be flat.
(5) All raw materials, standard parts and supporting parts shall comply with national and relevant industrial standards.
(6) The welds of sanitary napkin machine shall be firm and reliable, and the welds shall be flat without missing welding, burns, cracks, holes and other defects.
(7) The fasteners shall be firm and reliable, and the operating parts shall be flexible without abnormal sound.
(8) Each pneumatic system B shall comply with the provisions of / t79, and the action shall be flexible and reliable without gas leakage.
(9) The die wheel and external cutter of the equipment shall be able to be replaced according to different sanitary napkin specifications.
(10) The exposed parts of electrical lines and pipelines shall be reasonably arranged, neatly arranged and firmly installed, and shall not contact with relatively moving parts.
(11) The painted surface shall be uniform, with color and luster, and shall not have defects such as wrinkle, peeling, paint leakage, flow mark, bubble and so on.
(12) The tool runout of the moving roll must meet the requirements of the drawing
To sum up, sanitary napkin machine must meet the standards before being put into use.