The important task of thickened sanitary napkin machine management is to maximize the normal wear stage of the equipment, reduce the wear value as much as possible, shorten the speed of wear, use advanced technology such as lean management to detect the wear of the equipment and prevent equipment failure. thickened sanitary napkin equipment management It is a daily work, and the manager has to check the content of the equipment every day.
The equipment file is the most basic record document in the equipment's life, which records the whole process of equipment from planning, design, manufacturing to use, maintenance, transformation, renewal and scrapping. As thickened sanitary napkin machine an equipment management personnel, on the one hand, through it to obtain equipment management data; on the other hand, to constantly improve and complete. Completeness means timely and detailed records of the operating conditions and maintenance of new equipment for later inspection. At the same time, both from energy saving and consumption reduction or safety use, etc., are approved and revised in a timely manner.
(1) Properly develop maintenance standards and strictly enforce them.
There are two main maintenance standards: spot inspection standards and lubrication standards. Point inspection is through the correct and detailed analysis of the thickened sanitary napkin equipment operating parts, the development of standards, and then take a variety of means such as listening, seeing, touching, smelling, etc., regularly determine the normal operation of these parts. Lubrication standards should take into account the working environment and performance of the equipment, to avoid the formation of oil film or too much oil in the actual lubrication process, can not play the role of lubrication, resulting in pollution and waste of human and material resources.
The same equipment in different enterprises and periods have different point inspection lubrication standards, equipment management personnel should be appropriate to the local situation, the time and experience to develop, not blindly. After the standard is developed, with production staff, maintenance personnel to review, put into production use, strict supervision of the implementation, regular inspection records are complete, whether the operation according to the provisions, shall not be careless.
(2) All employees participate in the management.
Production operators are thickened sanitary napkin machine a direct user, they are more familiar with the use of equipment performance than maintenance personnel, therefore, they can often first find more obvious problems, more hidden, by the equipment management personnel to develop standards, responsible, and finally by the equipment management and production management personnel to develop process operating procedures, supervision at any time. As the technical strength and experience of operators and maintenance personnel vary, the process of equipment maintenance should be tailored to the individual. a, b, c classification method can also be contracted on a case-by-case basis according to the importance and complexity of the equipment, with the professional competence and level of thought of technical personnel.
(1) improve the quality of personnel. Through multi-channel and multi-level to improve the professional ability and ideological and political level of maintenance personnel, and improve the overall technical management level of equipment management personnel.
(2)Reasonable arrangement of major, medium and minor repair time and content. Preliminary preparations should be made, including pre-maintenance inspection, spare parts preparation, network development, standard development, financial budget, etc., to ensure that maintenance tasks are completed with the shortest duration and the least amount of money.
(3) Thickened sanitary napkin machine equipment should not operate with disease. Equipment failure, should immediately organize personnel to repair, and never operate with disease. For important parts, strict maintenance standards should be developed to guide and properly restrain maintenance personnel.
(4) Maintenance quality inspection. After the equipment is repaired, the equipment management personnel and production technicians together carry out structural inspection and precision inspection. The structure check is to check whether the equipment is complete after repair, whether there are any omissions, etc. The accuracy check is to check whether the equipment maintains the original accuracy and performance after repair.
Most importantly, facility manager of thickened sanitary napkin machine should have a good understanding of the spare parts inventory. By analyzing their convenience records, grasp their service life, combined with the market sales and production cycle, provide the supply department with a timely procurement plan. At the same time, after the spare parts arrive at the warehouse, the facial side volume and maintenance personnel should be organized to check.