In the field of machining, compared with the traditional sanitary napkin machine, the imported American cotton sanitary napkin machine has many advantages and is more and more widely used, but it is difficult to eliminate and maintain after the failure occurs. This requires operators to pay attention to prevention when using imported American cotton sanitary napkin equipment, so as to reduce the occurrence rate of faults and improve the utilization rate of equipment.
The imported American cotton sanitary napkin machine shall be placed in a relatively dust-free place with constant temperature and humidity. Although it is difficult to do so at present, it is necessary to create conditions as close as possible to such an environment. In addition, after the installation of the machine, the following contents shall be paid attention to during normal use. Checking the machine before use can reduce the failure of the machine during use and affect production.
(1) Before power on, check whether the appearance, electrical pipelines and some external auxiliary equipment of the equipment are abnormal. Regularly discharge the air compressor and gas storage pressure vessel to prevent excessive water from entering the machine under the drive of air flow, causing corrosion or even damage to parts.
(2) Power on according to the normal power on sequence: machine main power supply - equipment system power supply - servo system power supply - release the emergency stop button to reduce the impact on the electrical components of the equipment system and prolong the service life.
(3) After power on, lubrication is an important condition for any moving parts to maintain normal motion track, reduce motion friction and improve service life. This requires us to pay attention to check whether the amount of lubricating oil in the lubricating device is sufficient, supplement it in time, regularly check whether the liquid filter screen is blocked, whether the oil circuit is unblocked, and whether the lubricating oil flows out normally at all oil points. Once such problems are found, they must be dealt with in a timely manner. If the moving parts such as the machine guide rail and lead screw work without lubricating oil, on the one hand, it will increase the friction resistance, increase the power consumption of the machine and waste electric energy, on the other hand, it will accelerate the wear of the moving parts and affect the accuracy and processing quality of the machine.
(1) The imported American cotton sanitary napkin machine sets the sound during operation, but it should also pay attention to whether there are abnormal sounds, such as air pipe burst and leakage, sudden change of lubrication system, cutting squeak, etc. In case of such abnormal sound, stop the vehicle in time to prevent the situation from expanding.
(2) Touch the temperature of the machine. When the machine is running, the temperature rise is normal due to friction during operation. Generally speaking, when the machine runs for a certain period of time, it will reach thermal equilibrium, that is, the temperature will remain basically constant, generally 50-60 degrees. If you are good at it, you dare not stay, which means that the temperature is too high at this time. Check for adequate lubrication.
(3) Look at the parts of the machine with poor working conditions. Since the equipment and machine spray coolant most of the time during the processing process, the workpiece and tool are flushed and cooled at one time. In this way, the iron chips and cutting fluid make the working conditions of some parts very poor, especially the travel switches of the front and rear equipment of the tool rest and the machine may rush into the iron chips, making their contact expansion not flexible enough. At this time, we need to clean up frequently and timely. In addition, during some cutting processes, banded iron filings may be generated, which are easy to wrap around the tool and workpiece, affect the cooling effect and extrusion, damage the tool, and also need to be cleaned in time.
(4) Smell, whether there is any peculiar smell, mainly the pungent burning smell of electrical pipes.
Shut down the machine properly, clean it in time, carry out routine maintenance, clean the machine in time after use, and then apply oil on the surface of the moving guide rail and some parts of the machine for rust prevention maintenance.
The above are some problems that should be paid attention to during the use of imported American cotton sanitary napkin machine. In order to give full play to the efficiency of the machine, improve the processing quality and produce the expected benefits, we should pay attention to it in the whole process.