Thickened sanitary napkin equipment is a mechatronics product with advanced technology and complex structure. The faults of mechanical equipment are also diverse and different. The causes of faults are generally complex, which brings many difficulties to the fault diagnosis and maintenance of mechanical equipment. Next, I will briefly introduce the fault classification and maintenance precautions of thickened sanitary napkin machine.
There are several main aspects in the thickened sanitary napkin equipment.
(1) Systemic failure. This kind of failure refers to the inevitable failure of the machine system as long as it meets certain conditions. For example, if the grid voltage is too high or too low, the system will give an alarm of too high or too low voltage; When the cutting amount is too large, an overload alarm will appear.
(2) Random failure. This fault refers to one or two faults that occur occasionally under the same conditions. It is not easy to reproduce the same fault manually, and sometimes it is difficult to encounter it again for a long time. It is difficult to analyze and diagnose such faults. Generally speaking, the looseness and dislocation of mechanical components are related to the reliability of mechanical and electrical components in the system.
(3) Mechanical failure. This kind of fault mainly occurs in the main part of the machine, and can also be divided into mechanical component fault, hydraulic system fault, pneumatic system fault and lubrication system fault.
(4) Electrical failure. Electrical fault refers to the fault of electrical control system, mainly including equipment, PLC controller, servo module, machine control element, detection switch, etc. These faults are common faults of mechanical equipment and should be paid enough attention.
Some important contents should be controlled for the maintenance and transformation of thickened sanitary napkin equipment.
(1) In mechanical equipment, the function of guide rail is different from that of traditional machines. The guide rail in traditional machinery only needs to meet the requirements of process and guidance accuracy, but the mechanical equipment also needs better wear resistance and strength, so as to avoid the deformation of the guide rail affecting the actual processing accuracy of mechanical equipment, and carry out maintenance and protection.
(2) For the electrical control cabinet of mechanical equipment, although its internal components have reached the service life, its performance and parameters are still relatively stable. For some high-end imported mechanical equipment, the electrical control cabinet does not need to be disassembled and replaced in the mechanical transformation. Secondly, when selecting cables, higher quality shielded cables should be selected, otherwise it will lead to poor signal transmission, equipment operation failure and difficult to find.
(3) In terms of transmission connection, the accuracy of screw rod will have a great impact on the accuracy of mechanical equipment. When selecting the screw rod, its driving torque and machining accuracy should be considered. In practical application, the friction loss of ball screw is small and the transmission efficiency is high. It has good performance in service life and accuracy. During the movement, the starting torque is relatively close, which can effectively reduce the starting torque of the motor and meet the processing requirements of high-precision products.
This paper analyzes some problems encountered in the maintenance and transformation of thickened sanitary napkin equipment, and puts forward some countermeasures. In practical work, we should control some frequently encountered problems and key points, effectively avoid problems, better complete the transformation, and realize the long-term stable operation of mechanical equipment.