Soft thin sanitary napkin production line is a very common machinery and equipment, and a quality machinery that can not be separated from our production and life. Of course, no matter how good the service life of machinery and equipment, there will be some problems, because the failure and aging of equipment is inevitable. Below, some maintenance methods about soft thin sanitary napkin equipment are introduced.
(1) Synchronous repair method: in the production process, if a fault is found, try not to repair it and use the repair method. Make soft thin sanitary napkin production line continue production until the holidays, centralized maintenance workers, operators, on all problems, repair at the same time. Monday the whole production line production equipment is normal.
(2) Division repair repair method: automatic production line has a big problem, the repair time is long. Can not use the simultaneous repair method. At this time, use the holiday to concentrate maintenance workers and operators to repair a certain part. Wait until the next holiday to repair the other part. Make sure that the automatic production line will not be stopped during working hours. In addition, try to use the pre-repair method in management. Install the timer in the equipment, record the working time of the equipment, adopt the wear rule, predict the wear of wearing parts, replace the wearing parts in advance, and can eliminate the trouble in advance. Ensure that the production line is at full capacity.
(1) Inspection method: through visual inspection, check soft thin sanitary napkin production line part of the appearance of whether there is oxidation, rust, pulling arc, scorching and other phenomena; whether the line has ablation, false connection, short circuit and other scenes. After listening to the sound, distinguish whether the equipment has noise caused by vibration, muffled sound, screeching sound and arcing discharge sound caused by pulling the switch. After contacting, determine whether the equipment components have scenes such as heating and burning, and immediately repair them accordingly.
(2) Test method: Test instruments through standardized instruments, whether relay protection equipment meets the requirements of technical specifications, whether motor and cable insulation is good, check whether metal materials have cracks or defects, and immediately repair accordingly. The experimental data can also be used as the basis for temporary maintenance of the unit and prepare for maintenance.
(3) Inertia maintenance: It refers to unit maintenance carried out through a series of processes, such as operation planning, capital budgeting, preparation of operation guideline, organization establishment, promotion start-up, start-up, completion and acceptance, etc. It is usually large in scale and heavy in task, and takes one to two months. For example, unit overhaul is once every five years and unit midhaul is once every two years.
(4) Temporary repair: refers to the unit repair that usually has no time rule as long as the unit is out of service. It has the characteristics of small scale, short time (usually within 7 days) and targeted maintenance. For example, minor repair of the unit is mainly repaired by viewing methods, and the problems found by experimental methods cannot deal with the equipment that needs to be shut down for processing at that time.
Although aging or other failures are inevitable he failure, but if we can invest enough time and energy in the beginning of the design of equipment to design a more reasonable, more standardized high-quality equipment, we can also extend the service life of the equipment to a certain extent, improve the efficiency of the use of equipment and reduce equipment maintenance costs.
You can comment afterSIGN IN