The maintenance of pure cotton sanitary napkin production line is the foundation of pipeline, use, maintenance, repair and other work. It is also one of the main responsibilities of the operators of the automatic packaging assembly line. It is an important means to maintain pure cotton sanitary napkin equipment and an active preventive work.
In order to maintain and protect the performance and technical status of the equipment in the packaging production line, the pure cotton sanitary napkin production line is maintained through wiping, cleaning, lubrication, adjustment and other general methods, which is called packaging equipment maintenance. It mainly includes the following items:
(1) Cleaning. Ensure that the inside and outside of the equipment of the packaging production line are clean, and all parts are free of oil and gas leakage. Clean up the debris, sundries and dirt around the equipment.
(2) Neat. Tools, accessories and workpieces (products) shall be placed neatly, and pipes and lines shall be orderly.
(3) Good lubrication. The oil gun, oil cup and felt shall be cleaned, and the oil shall be filled or changed on time without dry friction. The primary pressure shall be normal, the oil mark shall be bright and unobstructed, and the oil quality shall meet the requirements.
(4) Safety. According to the safety operation procedures, the equipment of the packaging production line shall not be overloaded, the safety protection devices of the packaging equipment shall be complete and reliable, and the unsafe factors shall be eliminated in time.
In order to improve the maintenance level of pure cotton sanitary napkin production line, the maintenance work should basically realize three modernizations, namely standardization, craftsmanship and institutionalization. Standardization is to unify the maintenance contents. According to the situation and objective laws of each enterprise, it is necessary to consider and specify which parts should be cleaned, which parts should be adjusted, and which equipment should be inspected. The process is to formulate various maintenance process procedures according to different automatic packaging equipment and maintain them as required. Institutionalization means that different maintenance cycles and time are specified according to different automatic packaging equipment. Maintenance of automatic production line equipment. Packaging equipment maintenance procedures are the requirements and regulations for daily equipment maintenance. Adhering to the equipment maintenance procedures can prolong the service life of the equipment and ensure the safety and comfort of the working environment.
(1) Pure cotton sanitary napkin production line shall be tidy, clean, firm, lubricated, anticorrosive and safe, and the tools and materials used shall meet the requirements of standards or precautions;
(2) Daily inspection, maintenance and regular inspection of parts, methods and standards;
(3) Check and evaluate the contents and methods of operators' maintenance of automatic packaging equipment.
The maintenance of automatic production line equipment is also an objective requirement for the operation of packaging equipment. During the long-term operation of packaging equipment, looseness, dry friction and corrosion will inevitably cause losses. If the hidden dangers of these equipment are not handled in time, it will lead to premature wear and tear of packaging equipment, and even cause serious accidents.
Do a good job in the maintenance of pure cotton sanitary napkin production line, timely deal with various possible problems, improve the operating conditions of packaging equipment and prevent losses. Practice has proved that the service life of the equipment largely depends on maintenance. Therefore, it is necessary to force the maintenance of automatic production line equipment, emphasize prevention, maintenance and strict supervision and inspection.