As consumers have higher and higher requirements for the comfort, safety and green environmental protection of sanitary products, the development and production of new non-woven materials is the general trend. This paper briefly introduces the new material wood pulp composite spunlace non woven, which provides a reference for the further development of spunlace non woven fabric.
This material is developed on the basis of spunlace non woven, with high-quality fiber and imported wood pulp as raw materials. This kind of material is different from traditional nonwovens. It combines papermaking and textile technology, combines carding, wet netting, Spunlaced entanglement and other processes, and through the cross penetration and integration of various technologies, a new material with strong water absorption and a wide range of applications is prepared.
Its production line uses a more advanced fiber dispersion process and a specially designed inclined mesh former, which can make all kinds of fibers evenly dispersed into a mesh to meet the application requirements. The combined use of multi-channel Spunlaced net further improves the uniformity of the material, improves the vertical and horizontal tension, makes the product have a certain wet strength, ensures the permeability, and greatly improves the use performance.
One of its main raw materials is coniferous wood pulp, which can be naturally degraded and has sufficient sources. Compared with viscose fiber and polyester fiber, this raw material has a huge price advantage. At the same time, it has three different combinations.
Wood pulp composite spunlace non woven has the following performance characteristics:
(1) Dust free, no fiber falling off when in use, no fiber debris;
(2) The net is uniform, with good vertical and horizontal tension;
(3) The material is soft and skin friendly;
(4) Strong liquid absorption capacity, more than 4 times faster than ordinary cotton cloth;
(5) Excellent solubility resistance;
(6) No static electricity, more comfortable to use;
(7) Good air permeability;
(8) Environmental protection, biodegradable;
(9) It does not contain metal ions and adhesives.
It can be used for the surface layer, guide layer, core wrapping layer of sanitary products such as sanitary napkins, pads, diapers, etc., and has the following advantages:
(1) Strong liquid absorption ability and dry experience;
(2) Wood pulp fiber has good air permeability and is not damp and stuffy when used;
(3) Softer and more skin friendly;
(4) Reduce SAP losses and production costs;
(5) Effectively eliminate static electricity and make it more comfortable to use;
(6) Without adding any chemical additives, it is healthier to use;
(7) According to the type of fiber selected (such as viscose, polyester, polypropylene fiber, etc.), the material can be completely degraded or semi degraded, which can effectively alleviate the environmental pressure caused by the use of disposable sanitary products.
Nonwovens are one of the main raw materials of sanitary products, which are widely used in sanitary napkins, pads, diapers and so on. The research and development of wood pulp composite spunlace non woven fabric will help spunlace non woven fabric adapt to the development trend of the times.