Different from the previous situation, the operation of non woven fabric mainstream technology has attracted great attention in the industry. The implementation of many technologies and the improvement of equipment are transformed in strict accordance with relevant specifications and standards. This paper briefly analyzes the characteristics and classification of non woven mainstream technology in China.
In the process of R & D and innovation of many materials, China strives to strengthen the effective adjustment and optimization of technology. Its purpose is to promote the use experience of materials better, produce good results for the processing of many products and the satisfaction of daily life needs, and create economic and social benefits as a whole. Combined with previous work experience and current work standards, the characteristics of non woven fabric mainstream technology are mainly reflected in two aspects: first, there is no longitude and latitude line. In the process of use, whether cutting or sewing, it shows high convenience, and the overall texture is very good, which is deeply favored by craft lovers; Second, it is a special kind of fabric, which can be made without spinning and weaving. In the process of reinforcement, the production is completed by mechanical method, thermal bonding method and chemical method. Therefore, it has outstanding firmness and will not be easily damaged.
At present, the research and development of mainstream technology of non woven fabric are constantly reflecting the concept of diversification, and its classification mainly includes the following six categories.
(1) Spunlaced non woven fabric. This type of process operation is mainly to spray high-pressure fine water into one or more layers of fiber nets. The advantage of this operation is that it can keep the fibers entangled with each other, and finally promote the fiber net itself to have a good reinforcement effect, and better improve the reinforcement strength.
(2) Heat sealing non woven fabric. The implementation of this technology is mainly to add reinforcement materials in fiber state or powder hot-melt bonding into the fiber mesh, by adding various fiber mesh materials, then through hot-melt cooling technology, and finally effectively reinforce the products, which is widely praised.
(3) Acupuncture non woven fabric. This technology uses the puncture effect of the lancet to effectively strengthen the relatively fluffy fiber net. It has the characteristics of mechanization and is not high in cost.
(4) The mainstream technology of melt blown non woven fabric can not only improve the filtration efficiency of BFE and PFE, but also meet the requirements of respiratory resistance. The two are contradictory and unified.
(5) In the application of this technology, non woven fabric is also called dust-free paper. In the process of operation, it mainly applies the air flow netting technology to promote the wood pulp fiberboard to loosen into a single fiber state, and then uses the air flow technology and method to promote the effective condensation of fibers on the mesh curtain, which is reinforced after the operation of the fiber net.
(6) Hydrophilic non woven fabric. In the operation of this technology, the biggest feature is that it can produce good results for the production of medical and health materials. At the same time, it performs well in hand feel and basically won't scratch the skin. For example, it participates in the production of sanitary napkins and sanitary gaskets.
In the innovation process of non woven fabric mainstream technology, China is constantly adjusting according to the original model. The operation level of many technologies is at the international leading level. It is believed that non woven mainstream technologies will have better development in the future.
You can comment afterSIGN IN