Due to the many factors that cause disposable diaper machine wire faults, various unpredictable faults in the wire often occur and are very difficult to deal with.
Failures of all kinds often occur during operation. Do not look for faults blindly when you encounter them. Not only will you not be able to eliminate them quickly, but you will also expand the fault range and cause serious accidents. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to understand the main structure and form of movement of the disposable diaper production line, the resistance and control requirements, the analysis of the electrical control line, the basic unit control principle and the process production process or operation method, and to master the basic maintenance methods to find faults and troubleshoot them skillfully, accurately, quickly and safely.
Disposable diaper machine has a fault, the first thing should be to the operator to understand in detail the situation before the fault occurs, so that maintenance personnel can more accurately determine the possible parts of the fault, rapid troubleshooting.
(1) Whether the fault occurred before, after or during start-up; whether it stopped automatically during operation or was stopped by the operator under abnormal circumstances.
(2) What operating state the disposable diaper production line was in when the fault occurred, which button was pressed and which switch was pulled.
(3) What were the abnormalities (e.g. sound, odour, arcing light, etc.) before and after the fault occurred.
(4) Has a similar fault occurred before and how was it dealt with.
(5) When listening to the fault presentation, correctly analyse and determine whether it is a mechanical or hydraulic fault, an electrical fault or an integrated fault.
According to the investigation, refer to the electrical schematic diagram and relevant technical instructions, combine circuit analysis, judgement, preliminary estimation of possible faults, main or control circuits, AC circuits or DC circuits, determine the nature of the fault, gradually narrow down the scope of the fault, quickly find the fault point and eliminate it.
Power failure check
Before checking, first cut off the power supply to the disposable diaper production line and, if necessary, remove the fuse in the power distribution box, focusing on the different nature of the fault and the possible parts of the fault.
Power on check
If the disposable diaper production line is still not found to be faulty after a power failure check, the disposable diaper production line can be energised for a power check.
(1) Cut off the power supply to the motor, energise the control circuit and check whether the contactors and relays on the control circuit are normal. If the action is normal, it means that the main circuit is faulty; if it does not act or acts abnormally, it means that the control circuit is faulty. To further identify the cause, determine the point of failure and eliminate.
(2) Use a multimeter, clamp-on ammeter, etc. to measure voltage, current and other operating parameters, compare the measurement results with normal values, analyse the cause of the fault and eliminate it.
(3) For complex electrical equipment, the circuit can be divided into multiple units and each unit should be carefully checked to prevent leakage of fault points.
(4) Disconnect all switches, remove each fuse, then insert the fuses that need to be checked in turn, close the switches, observe whether there is smoke, fire, fusing, etc., and then observe whether each electrical component can be moved in the required order. And you need to check each item carefully so that the scope of the fault does not expand.
The normal operation of a disposable diaper production line is achieved by the coordination of the electrical wiring and the mechanical system; stoppages are not necessarily caused by electrical reasons, but can also be caused by mechanical problems. Therefore, repairs should be carried out together with the mechanics if necessary.